Today we have the New Moon in Taurus “High Frequency” Cosmic downloads on the show! Shannon is opening your Higher Mind and answering a Listener’s question during this episode.
Cosmic 5D Downloads:
Welcome to a new cycle and the new Zodiac Year 2020. This 2nd cycle is brought to you by the frequency of Taurus. The Sun, Moon, and Uranus create stellium energy at 3 and 6 degrees Taurus. The Earth in opposition appears with Apollon at 3 degrees Scorpio to complete this vibration. This lunation starts April 22nd and takes you through to May 21, 2020. Read more in the full blog post.
There is a lot happening in the energetic imprint of this Taurus lunar cycle. Watch for 4 planets going retrograde and the Nodal Wave of Destiny to shift into Gemini/Sagittarius during this Taurus lunar cycle, too.
The New Moon in Taurus occurs on April 22nd and carries the seeds for your next stage of evolutionary growth. You are being invited to embody into a higher level of being. The Looking Glass of the Taurus Lunar chart reveals so much beauty it’s almost too much to take in all at once! Let’s start with the basics:
- The New Moon in Taurus occurs on April 22, 2020, at 7:26 PM PDT. This is known as the “Dryad’s Moon”.
- It’s 3’24” Taurus. Look for that spot in your Natal Chart. Do you have planets within 3 degrees of that? If you don’t know or are brand new to Astrology, definitely connect with me to get your chart at lunarladies.com
- This is the 1st Decan of Taurus – so double Taurus! It’s an Earth sign and Fixed quality which means ground, rooting, magnetic and fertile!
- Taurus is the second sign on the Zodiac Wheel and empowers the Aries’s life force to grow and become bountiful.
- Taurus rules the 2nd House of self-worth, values, safety, security and your possessions.
- Taurus is ruled by Venus – the Spiritual Director of Gaia. Find your Natal Venus to see how you can direct this energy through the Feminine.
Let’s move onto the New Moon on April 22nd happening on Earth Day and on the anniversary degree of Chiron’s discovery in 1977. I like to utilize the clairvoyant power of the Sabian Symbols to reveal the greater mysteries of Event charts for each lunation. I also use this power to do my Astrology readings for my clients, too.
The Sabian Symbol for the 3 degrees Taurus New Moon appears as “A Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow”. The 2020 Zodiac year longs to fly as a triangle with wings. Sitting at the discovery point of the Wounded Healer, Chiron, there is an ascension process taking form. Chiron ushers in an east wind that blows “a woman’s hat with streamers”. When strong winds blow, things change.
The New Moon and Sun cycle conjunction with Uranus gives this Taurus 2020 lunation a big “kapow” to really wake up this energy in the masses.
Uranus calls through the timelines as the “woman of Samaria comes to draw water from the well.” Uranus is opening the way through the Crown chakra/Higher Mind that Christ consciousness is available to the masses. This is a high-frequency shift that comes to replace the old world order of fear and lack into a new world order based on universal love. According to Dane Rudhyar, “The highest meets the lowest when this lowest is free from traditional bonds and open to love. The creative future descends first to that which has become chaos. An old order is never open to a new Revelation until it has accepted disorder in the name of that Power which subsumes all forms of order, i.e. Love.”
Your inner Eros beckons the Angel of the “Body of Peace” to appear before you during this lunation. This angel is a gift for all those who love and protect Mother Earth. This Angel is known as “Lelah” and is one of the 72 names of GOD that blesses you with the power of silence and peace. Lelah helps shift your attention to the calm beauty that relieves anxiety. Call upon Lelah to grant you the peace of silence, the calm of physical beauty and the wisdom of dreams. Angels are here to help intervene on behalf of the greater good.
Harness this magnetic power by grounding your energy every day. Fixate and focus on your gratitude and values now through May 21st. Your mantra is “I love what I have and I have what I love.”
The Moon nourishes your internal Self with emotional worthiness and wants to store this energy for future growth. Taurus sustains long term growth, so definitely be stocking up on your supplies. The Sun grows your external Self to be strong, powerful and long-lasting like a mountain.
Taurus is slow moving Earth energy and is not in a rush to experience the beauty of life. Think geologic time. Before I get ahead of myself, let’s review what are New Moons first.
“What are New Moons?”
New Moons are the time of the month when new beginnings take place. Just like a seed that sprouts, New Moons are the quiet time when life can conceive itself, again and again. New Moons need quiet time.
Be quiet, still and deep within yourself during the week of the New Moon. This is how you energetically align with the power of initiating something new. It’s not the time to run around crazy. It’s the time to move slowly as if you have a newborn baby in your arms. It’s quiet, soft and sacred.
Remember you have to let yourself be born first, take your first baby steps and then get your fundamentals down. Once you do, then you can definitely fly into action!
Taurus energy is about growing the emotional body and nurturing one’s needs from within. This is where we develop self-reliance and inner security. How we do this is through honoring our worth and value and focusing our creative energies on what we are grateful for.
Taurus energy emanates from Mother Earth. We are reliant on the fertility and resources of the Earth to feed us, clothes us and shelter us. Personal possessions and financial resources are highlighted in this Zodiac sign and placement in the 2nd House of the Zodiac Wheel. This material experience in the physical world is completed by expanding into the octave of Taurus and the 2nd House through Scorpio and the 8th House. Scorpio and the 8th House bring forth the energies of desire and sharing resources with others.
The Lunar Mansions and Archetypes highlighted this cycle are:
- The Palace – Dryads’s Moon
- Fortuna – Actor’s Moon
- The Sacrifice – Priestess Moon
- The Upper Spout – Heretic’s Moon
What do you feel when you allow your imagination to observe these realms?
Taking all this into account, here’s how you can merge and align with this 2020 version of the Taurus lunar cycle:
- Taurus New Moon and Sun bring the energy of Christ Sophia consciousness to live in harmony with Mother Earth
- Chiron is activating your ascension process to come into embodied form
- Uranus is awakening Christ’s consciousness by opening your Crown Chakra. Saturn is clearing karmic debris from the Fall of Atlantis
- Venus and Mars dance together to the Music of the Spheres to accelerate your future Love timeline. Use the power of your mind to focus on the positive
- The Angel Lelah grants you the peace of silence, the calm of physical beauty and the wisdom of dreams
Pretty darn exciting!
Along with the timing of this Taurus Lunar Cycle is April 22nd through May 21st, there are many things happening in our Cosmic Neighborhood supporting you in 2020. Hold onto your hats, folks. There are four planets going into retrograde and the Nodal Wave shifts into Gemini/Sagittarius for the next 18 months. In the first two weeks of the lunar cycle:
- Pluto on April 25th on the Crescent Moon in Cancer “Mother’s Son”
- Nodal Wave on May 6th into Gemini/Sagittarius
- Saturn on May 10th after the Full Scorpio “Priestess Moon”
- Venus on May 12th on the Disseminating Capricorn “Grandfather’s Moon”.
- Jupiter on May 14th on the 3rd Quarter Aquarius “Heretic’s Moon”
THEME: This experience is an opportunity to evolve. Mother Earth Gaia is preparing to shift timelines from 3D to 5D+. The Sabian Symbol “A pot of gold at the end of the rainbow,” tells us that this is true.
- Christ Sophia Wisdom within the Gaia world. “Women at Samaria Well”.
- Saturn and Uranus. New embodiment and the power of the Mind at this pivotal time.
- Unwinding the past and releasing the Fall of Atlantis. Unexpected storms and floods.
- Make anew. Grow new fields of flowers. Honor the Earth. New celebrations and holidays. Sacred ground.
- Something wicked this way comes. Be aware and learn from Macbeth. Ray Bradbury’s novel – October 23rd and June 21st. Pluto’s karmic Return (27 Capricorn) and Pluto’s opposition (22 Pisces)
- Seek love in all its forms. Cupid/Eros seeks embodiment in human form. Let your inner Angel and Body of Peace take over.
- Plant your seeds. Grow your gardens. Live alongside the Elementals and the Dryads of the Trees. It’s an equilateral experience: Angel, Human, Elemental.
- New lines of communication open up. Do you speak the languages of Light yet?
You can read more in-depth details in this week’s blog post.
This Podcast is sponsored by Here Comes the Apocalypse
This episode is sponsored by Here Comes the Apocalypse. Man, life certainly seems like it’s been turned upside down, hasn’t it? It’s almost as if the apocalypse were here. The new site, Here Comes the Apocalypse, gives you tools and resources to stay positive during these trying times. It’s fun and refreshing and just what we need with this Pluto – Saturn 2020 unraveling. Go to www.herecomestheapocalypse.com and check it out!
This episode’s Listener Question comes to us from Lunar Ladies Lifestyle public Facebook group.
“Last night I was jumping through time in my dreams. Either that or timelines. I’m not sure, but I woke up with a feeling of “knowing” and a high vibration. Am I shifting timelines or clearing? All I know is it feels good so it must be! ” Love, R.
Thank you so much R. for such a fabulous post and question about what is happening in your dreams. I love to hear about my client’s and community’s dreams because the Moon is a symbolic language of our dreams. I also ask, “where was the Moon in your chart” when you had that dream! The Moon’s placement by sign and house in your chart will help you fine-tune what your dream messages are.
According to the Buddhist tradition, Lama Lhakpa says there are three types of dreams. From the surface mind, the deeper mind and the Soul. Many of our dreams occur at the surface level where the lower mind is doing a clean-out or clearing. The deeper mind dreams are time spent on the Astral to learn about yourself, meet up with your Soul Tribe and Guides. The Soul level dreams offer you healings, messages and possibly prophecy to help yourself and others.
I got so excited when I saw your post during the waning 3rd Quarter week of Capricorn. In my blog post that lunar chart, I could see through the Looking Glass that timelines and past lives were being cleared by planetary helping alignments and degrees. So R, you are right in tune with the melodic meanderings of the planets! You were most likely learning about time and time jumping. You were probably clearing timelines so that your awakening Self can choose more easily the timeline your Soul wishes to be on moving forward. I would have you check your Houses in your Natal chart, to correlate what personal messages were coming through for you.
I love your use of the word “knowing”, too. This is an indicator keyword for the sign of Aquarius and the Crown Chakra. 2020 is turning out to be a pivotal year for the Age of Aquarius acceleration. I love that you woke up with a feeling of “knowing” and it felt like a higher vibrational energy to you, too. That is a great sign of what is coming as a possible future.
I know R. pretty well from the FB Lifestyle Community and she is one of my main barometers of Collective energy. She has this wonderful ability to ask questions at the most perfect times. I’ve seen her Natal Chart and she is a very powerful Seer and Healer with quite a bit of advanced Elemental energy, too.
Thank you so much, R. for asking your question and being one of my most favorite frequencies in the Lunar Ladies community. Your timing is perfect for seeing what is available for us to grow into and for what is to come.
Send us your Question!
If you would like to send a Listener Question to be read on a future podcast, send an email to hello [at] lunarladies.com with “Listener Question” in the subject line. Remember there are no wrong questions, send to me what is on your mind and what the frequency you would like to know.
Make sure you’re signed up on our email list so that you never miss a show. Thanks for listening and see you in two weeks for the Full Moon in Scorpio on May 7th podcast.